Who’s ready for some #grainfree #keto shortbread?! 🙋🏻♀️ This recipe contains only 4 ingredients and can be whipped up and ready within 25 minutes.
Each cookie contains about 1g of Net Carbs 😱 and actually has the taste and texture of classic shortbread.
•2.5 cups finely ground almond flour
•1/3 cup Lakanato granulated sweetener (monk fruit & erythritol blend)
•6 Tbsp salted grassfed butter, room temp (kinda soft)
•1 tsp organic pure vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Using an electric hand mixer on medium, cream sweetener and butter for about 5 minutes.
2. Add vanilla and cream for another 30 sec to mix in.
3. Continue to use mixer on low to med speed to add in almond flour about 1/2 cup at a time.
3. Once all almond flour has been mixed in, turn off mixer. You should have a crumbly dough.
4. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop dough into even amounts onto a parchment lined baking tray. Flatten to desired thickness (about 3/4” or so). Note: cookies will not change shape when baking so make them the thickness and shape that you want. I also added a dab of local mixed berry jam here, but this is optional.
5. Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. My oven takes 15 because it’s not the best.
6. Remove from oven and let fully cool before transferring. They’ll be soft still but will firm up when they cool down.
Enjoy and let me know if you’ll be trying these!
#ketocookies #glutenfree #grainfree #eggfree #keto #paleo #paleorecipes #guiltfreetreats #shortbread #ketoshortbread #holisticnutrition #freshandfrank