If you told me these were actual cookie dough I’d believe you. These are ridiculously good and insanely simple. They are gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free, paleo and essentially dairy-free (though ghee can contain very small amounts of dairy).
What a treat! Can’t. Stop. That is all.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bite Recipe
Makes 15-20 small balls
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- 1.5 cups shredded, unsweetened organic dried coconut
- 4 tbsp ghee, melted or soft
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1.5 tsp liquid real vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips (depending on how chocolatey you want them)
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse again briefly until they are mixed in and slightly chipped up.
- Roll "dough" into small balls.
- OPTIONAL: Roll balls in a bowl with a little extra shredded coconut to coat them.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy chilled.