When you have leftover chicken, make *healthy* dilly chicken salad! It’s great for a lazy dinner or any lunch, since it tastes amazing the next day, and it’s surprisingly full of veggies!
Dilly Chicken Salad
This recipe is so simple, super flavourful and a great source of healthy fats and protein.
Servings 2 people
Prep Time 10 minutes
- 1.5 cups cooked organic chicken, chopped or pulled
- 1 cup Chopped Organic Celery
- 3/4 cup Chopped Organic Green Onion
- 1/2 cup Minced Fresh Organic Dill
- 1/2 Organic Avocado, Cubed or Mashed
- 1-2 Tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo (depending on how creamy you want it)
- Celtic or Himalayan Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
- pinch Optional: cayenne pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the above ingredients until well mixed.